Buying a used car you have the option of both the dealerships. Both have different sets of services in comparison to each other. Let’s have a close look at the difference in both the dealerships.
Wide range of cars
- Independent car dealers only deal in selling used cars and have a broader collection of cars which provides you the numerous option at the time of buying.
- Franchise dealers also deal in used cars but their main focus is on selling the new cars of the acquired franchise brand.
- If you have a relatively low budget, the independent dealerships are your pick. You will find extremely older models of the car within a very less amount of price.
- Franchise dealerships offer a high amount of price in the used cars than independent dealerships.
Options for Financing
- Independent dealership offers a high rate of interest.
- They offer a credit facility to those who have positive credit scores in order to finance a car.
- Franchise dealerships offer a low rate of interest and as they have brand’s name attached which means they are backed up from the manufacturer’s end.
- Independent car dealerships do not have service workshops like Franchise dealerships.
- They have a tie-up with the best mechanic’s around in order to fix your car, won’t be a trouble in the long run.
- Franchise dealerships have their service workshops were you find trained mechanics to deal with the services of your car.
- If you buy a used car from the franchise dealership, you would not get the services from an authorized dealer. Buying a used Toyota from the Honda franchise dealership.